Saturday, January 31, 2009

WE'VE CHANGED DIAPERS



Since July I've been sneaking into Oliver's room around midnight to change his diaper once more before I go to bed. Even so, he would be soaked through by morning almost daily. He does not drink excessively--but he has been known to sleep up to 15 hours a night. (I know; I couldn't love him more.) We got a tip about Pampers Cruisers and made the switch from Huggies. The Pampers have been doing a much better job for my little race horse. Plus they have a pleasant baby powder scent.

4 comments:

Sam and Carmin said...

Thanks for the updates and video clips! So fun to see your boys.

Our boy has arrived. I spend my days watching him sleep, and couldn't feel happier!

Sora C

Livia said...

Este bine de stiut care sunt mai bune. Nu ne mai trebuie acum cu Andrew fiindca el este mare dar vrem mult sa avem inca un bebelus anul acesta deci cred ca o sa-ti urmez sfatul.

pamela said...

i love pampers. i'm a big fan. and maybe you should keep that 15 hours thing a secret...i might show up with a pitchfork..;)

Oliphant Family said...

I can't believe how big your boys are now. I just got the link to your blog! Seems like to much fun!